Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

7 families waiting...We're hoping for 7 puppies!

Today I added our seventh family to the waiting list for a Schnoodle puppy.  I am so excited about all the wonderful people that have contacted me!   It warms my heart to know that I have such enthusiastic committed people waiting for one of our puppies.

 Here's our list:

#1   Sue in Springfield, VA
#2   Laura in Hanover, PA
#3   Eric in Potomac, MD
#4   Jennifer in MD
#5   Anna in SC 
 #6  Susan, Haymarket, VA
#7  Elizabeth, Arlington, VA
At this point, I will still take names in case Dixie has 8 puppies, or in case someone changes their mind.  I am hoping Dixie has seven puppies because I don't want any one to be disappointed.   After seven...well, I don't hope for more than seven.   But anything can happen!

Thank you to everyone who has sent me their deposits and is waiting with excitement to see if Dixie will have a puppy for them.  I am thrilled that all my puppies will be loved and cared for by such good people.  Thank you for your interest!

1 comment: