Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and be Ugodog Puppy Toilet Trained. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. We do not post them on the blog for purchase. If you wish to be contacted with updates on the next litter email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Update: We are so excited for our winter puppies. I also hope for a litter in Summer 2018.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Updating the Waiting List

Hi all!

January is the month that I update our waiting list for our 2013 Summer litter.  When I spoke to each person who inquired about a puppy  last year, I mentioned that they would need to touch base in January.  I have sent an email to everyone on the list to confirm their continued interest in our Summer litter.  If everyone on the 2013 Waiting list has not had communication with me this month, please contact me now, so I know you are still interested and that I have your correct information. 

New contacts who are not currently on the list, will be added to the 2014 waiting list. 

You can contact me at Growing.Puppies@yahoo.com

I hope your Year has started off well!  We look forward to hearing from you!

---Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment