Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Schnoodles in high demand!

Hi Friends,

Here we are still a month before the birth of my litter, and it looks like the litter may be claimed before they are born!   Today my sixth inquiring family asked to send a deposit.  As I have mentioned to most folks, our litters are usually between 5-8 puppies, with seven being the average.   I am really glad I decided to take deposits early.  It appears that there are not too many Schnoodle breeders in the Metropolitan DC and Richmond area.    I am thrilled to be able to share the excitement of this litter with some really great families.  I greatly appreciate everyone's interest.

For those of you who are just finding out about our Schnoodle puppies, feel free to contact me to be on our Waiting list for our next litter.    The remaining days of gestation will be going by quickly and the litter will be here before we know it.  ....  I hope we birth a dream puppy for each family who waits! 

----Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment