Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Still saying Goodbye...

Today I said good by to our little teddy bear, Tigger (Remy).  His new Mom and Dad were so happy to be bringing home their baby.  All their children have grown up and moved to their own homes....so little Tigger (Remy) is going to be spoiled (in a good way!)

I forgot to take out my camera...again!  I just get so focused on making sure the puppy gets, his blankie, litter and paperwork...I forget pictures!

But luckily I got a few pictures over the last couple of days of me with my little darlings.....

 ....And you can see how they love me too!


So now all we have is Peaches.  I used the puppy pen to create a gate to block in the family room.  I put Peaches in there with her litter box.  (Now that's pretty brave to give an 8 week old puppy free reign on a carpeted floor....Yahh litter box!)   Being in the family room keeps Peaches close to the activity, without being underfoot in the kitchen.  (It's an open floor plan)  She seems to be pretty content.  Dixie goes in there and gives her some love and attention and the kids play in there too.  So she definitely is not being ignored.
Tigger gives me good bye kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment