Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Out of the Whelping Box into the Pen!

     Today I discovered my puppies had gotten strong enough to climb out of the Whelping Box/ Kiddie Pool.  That's the time when I move them to the bigger pen with the Ugodogs.   If they can crawl over the edge of the pool, they can certainly crawl onto the Ugodog potty to do their business.

      Every year that I have a litter I get something new for the puppies, and this year I decided to get an ISIS Plastic Pet Pen.   This is the Best Selling Puppy Pen on Amazon, and I definitely think it is worth it.   The pen is super easy to put together and is very sturdy.  I like the clean white look.  You can also buy add on Panels to make it bigger. 



I lined the bed area with cozy Sherpa fleece.  I put the Ugodog right next to the Sherpa fleece, so the puppies will find the potty tray as soon as they step out of their bed.   They have actually started using the potty already.   I lined the Ugodog with Newspaper to absorb the wetness, and also to give the Ugodog the newspaper smell.  Newspaper has a distinctive odor and it will help the puppies to know where to potty even with a brand new Ugodog.   Essentially the puppies will be Ugodog trained as well as paper trained.
  

As you can see there is lots of room for Misty to nurse her puppies, and the puppies will have more room to play and explore.  


Moving the puppies to their big puppy pen is another milestone in the puppies journey.  Now they will be developing clean potty habits for the future.   A clean pen is very important aspect of potty training.

Look how big these puppies have grown!!!

I think Misty likes the new space.  Hopefully the puppies love it too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment