Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

3 weeks old Schnoodles - Blaze, Dante, and Charlie

The puppies turn 3 weeks old today, and to mark this occasion I took individual photos of each.  They are never easy to photograph at this age, because when you take them out of their bed, they get nervous and just lay flat.  I did my best to get them to lift their heads a bit.  It wasn't easy but they are sweet nonetheless.

Blaze is 32.4 oz today




Blaze
Blaze
Blaze

Dante weighs 35.9 oz today
Dante
Dante
Dante
Charlie weighs 33.1 oz today
Charlie
Charlie
Charlie
Charlie


1 comment:

  1. You're 3 weeks old Blaze puppy looks so cute and adorable, I like the photos you shared here in your blog. All of people will like your puppy because of the amazing looks and you are lucky to have him. I wish I could have a dog like yours because I'm sure my son will love this breed of dog. Can you post more new photos and updates about your puppy? See more about: Vets North Somerset

    ReplyDelete