Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Puppies visit the Veterinary

Monday I took the puppies to get a health check and vaccines at White Oak Animal Hospital.  I have to admit, I absolutely love taking the puppies to the vet, because its one of the few opportunities to take them out in public and show them off.   Talk about puppy magnets!

Everyone, staff and customers alike come running over to see the beautiful Apricot litter.  And how they fuss over these puppies!   They never can tell what they are....some think they are Labradoodles....but when I tell them they are Schnoodles, they are still confused.  I have to explain, "White Schnauzer + Red Poodle= Apricot Schnoodle"   And the look in their eyes tells me that the fact that they are a mix of breeds makes them more exotic still.

The puppy enthusiasts have all kinds of questions.   One lady seems immediately convinced that this is the breed for her.  So I give her my blog address.   Why don't I ever think to bring my business card?   Oh well, no problem.  It's just fun to be the center of everyone's enthusiasm!



You would think that at least for the veterinary staff, puppies would be common place....but it certainly did not appear so.    All the staff came running out one by one, ooing and ahing!

Within a few minutes, it was time for us to go to our exam room.  A nice young gentleman helped me carry the wire crate.  Phew!  Was it heavy!  You have to think...6 puppies @ 5 lbs + 30 lbs.   That's a heavy crate.   Lucky for me, the staff at White Oak Animal Hospital is always super friendly and helpful.   It really pays to get good recommendations when choosing a vet.  They are not all equal.

My veterinary was super cheerful too.  I can tell she loves her job.  She weighed each puppy then checked him from head to toe, commenting all along on how everything looked great.  Then she gave each puppy his vaccine.   Throughout the process, she could not stop raving about the puppies. ....how cute they were, how soft their coats, how smart.   You might have thought she was their grandmother!  She said they were all just perfect puppies and it was evident they had received top notch care.  (Blush,  blush....tell me more!)    I just love to hear rave reviews about my puppies!

And the puppies were on their best behavior!  No one cried or whined.  They were simply perfect.

And wouldn't you know it....such a fun event and I forgot my camera!!!  Ugh!  This was certainly one of those days where I wished I had a fancy cell phone that took pictures!   And this week is so busy for me....I am taking my daughter to college.   So unfortunately, with all the last minute things that needed to be done, I just don't have time for photo sessions  But I can tell you this much.....these puppies just get cuter every day and ...I will get more photos before they leave me!


No comments:

Post a Comment