Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Meet Zoey! White Schnauzer for our Schnoodle Breeding program

I am very excited to introduce Zoey our newest member of our family and future Mama to our Schnoodle litters.


On a walk through the woods this weekend.  Zoey is very athletic and loves to go on walks.

  Zoey is an AKC Miniature Schnauzer, She has a super friendly disposition and loves everyone she meets.  She is also super smart and picks up on training very quickly.  I call her my clown, because she makes me laugh.  She will grab a toy and shake it in front of one of the other dogs to make them chase her.  Then she will leap over top of them....she is that spritely.  We absolutely love her.  I am so excited to see the wonderful Schnoodle puppies that she produces.


Here is Zoey when I first brought her home ...
Zoey at 10 weeks

At 12 weeks old I enrolled Zoey in Puppy Kindergarten.  I already knew how to train her in the basic commands, but I wanted to give her the opportunity to learn the commands around new people, new dogs, and in a new environment.   All those things are super important for puppy socialization.   Zoey passed her Kindergarten class with flying colors.  The trainer encouraged me to show her, since she had such a beautiful form and stance.   But what was even more encouraging was that she recommended I continue with Therapy Dog training.  She said that Zoey had what it takes to be a Therapy dog, wiht her wonderful loving and laid back disposition.  I knew Zoey would be perfect for Therapy work.  But it was great to hear it from an experienced trainer who teaches therapy dogs regularly.

Zoey Graduates from Puppy Kindergarten



Since I am retiring Misty, Zoey will be producing my future line of Mini Schnoodles.  Zoey looks very much like Misty...most people cannot tell them apart.  They are a similar size and both a pure white.    Zoey does look a little different....I am sure you can see it in their faces. They also have very different personalities....all my Schnauzers do..  But they all share the wonderful loving sweet disposition.

My twinsies, Misty on the left and Zoey on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment