Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Friday, May 11, 2012

All is normal today

Dixie has a good run first thing this morning!
Well after that middle of the night disturbance, we had a relatively calm day.  When I got up this morning Dixie looked perfectly relaxed.  The dogs ran out into the woods as on any other day, and Dixie had a good run, since there was a hiker just beyond our back fence. 

I ran out to the stores, just as I had planned.  Happily I got all the supplies that I needed.  Dixie was still the same when I returned home.

I will say though that she continues in her nesting ways.  I put our XL Dog crate in the Office room and through some blankets in there.  Dixie ran in immediately to dig around in the blankets and give the crate a try.  She seemed to really like the secure feeling of being inside the hard shell surroundings.  I think she will do much better nesting in there (and my rugs will appreciate it too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment