Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More Boy Scnoodle Puppy Pics

Over the long weekend we had a lot of things happening for us.  Mostly it was a typical weekend but Monday was certainly not a typical Memorial day for us.  Most of the day was spent supervising the contractors as they installed a new patio door.  Then we spent the evening in the ER when our 2 1/2 year old fell off a chair and gashed his eye brow on bottom track of the newly installed sliding door.  Poor little guy!  He had to have 6 stitches!  I think it was at least as traumatic for me as it was for him.  I got up the next morning and while my little boy was sleeping peacefully my heart was still aching!   But I do count my blessings that this is our first set of stitches in the family....and no broken bones yet.  (Thanks to some very active Guardian Angels!)

So this explains why we have not had too many photos of late....so much going on.  Today I started with taking photos of the boys.  Tomorrow I will get photos of the girls.











No comments:

Post a Comment