Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Still nesting!

When I walk into the office Dixie immediately climbs into her crate.
This last week of waiting for puppies it is so hard to have patience.   Just knowing the puppies could come at any time keeps me on my toes.  Over the last few days I got most everything that I needed for the whelping.....but I forgot one thing.... the thermometer.   If I was taking Dixie's temperature, I would not be caught off guard with the birth of the puppies.  24 hours before the litter is born, the dogs temperature drops several degrees down to 98 degrees.  It would give me a good amount of warning for the whelping of the litter.   But since I do not have a thermometer, I just have to observe Dixie.

Tonight she is going around from one corner to another digging around.   If I sit in the office she will go into her crate right away.  Hopefully, if she happens to begin whelping without my noticing...she will choose her crate to do so.

Last year, it was quite noticeable when Dixie went into heavy labor.  I was able to sit with her through this time and observe the birth of the first puppy.  So hopefully, I can do the same this year.  Beginning tonight, I will have Dixie sleeping in the master bathroom.  So she will never be alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment